A Model for Strongly Nonlinear Long Interfacial Waves with Background Shear
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
© 2014 by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Studies in Applied Mathematics
Volume 133, Issue 2, pages 182–213, August 2014
How to Cite
Boonkasame, A. and Milewski, P. A. (2014), A Model for Strongly Nonlinear Long Interfacial Waves with Background Shear. Studies in Applied Mathematics, 133: 182–213. doi: 10.1111/sapm.12036
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2013
- Division of Mathematical Sciences of the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMS-0908077
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!