Nonlinear Modes and Symmetries in Linearly Coupled Pairs of PT-Invariant Dimers
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2014 by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Studies in Applied Mathematics
Special Issue: Special issue (Guest editor: V.V. Konotop)
Volume 133, Issue 3, pages 281–297, October 2014
How to Cite
Li, K., Kevrekidis, P. G. and Malomed, B. A. (2014), Nonlinear Modes and Symmetries in Linearly Coupled Pairs of PT-Invariant Dimers. Studies in Applied Mathematics, 133: 281–297. doi: 10.1111/sapm.12038
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2013
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CMMI-1000337 and DMS-1312856
- US-AFOSR. Grant Number: FA9550-12-1-0332
- Binational (US-Israel) Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2010239
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!