Changes in traumatic symptoms and sleep habits among junior high school students after the Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Sleep and Biological Rhythms © 2014 Japanese Society of Sleep Research
Sleep and Biological Rhythms
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 53–61, January 2014
How to Cite
Iwadare, Y., Usami, M., Ushijima, H., Tanaka, T., Watanabe, K., Kodaira, M., Harada, M., Tanaka, H., Sasaki, Y. and Saito, K. (2014), Changes in traumatic symptoms and sleep habits among junior high school students after the Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami. Sleep and Biological Rhythms, 12: 53–61. doi: 10.1111/sbr.12047
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2013
- National Center for Global Health and Medicine
- Soroptimist International of the Americas Japan Kudamatsu Region (Kudamatsu, Yamaguchi)
- Ishinomaki Rotary Club (Ishinomaki, Miyagi)
- Yaohigashi Rotary Club (Yaohigashi, Osaka)
- Tokuyama Rotary Club (Tokuyama, Yamauchi)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.