Long-term effects of using oral care aides at a nursing home for elderly dependent residents—a pilot study
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
© 2013 Special Care Dentistry Association and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Care in Dentistry
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 64–69, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Wårdh, I. M. and Wikström, M. B. (2014), Long-term effects of using oral care aides at a nursing home for elderly dependent residents—a pilot study. Special Care in Dentistry, 34: 64–69. doi: 10.1111/scd.12009
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
- Swedish Patent Revenue
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.