Perceptions of patient education during hospital visit – described by school-age children with a chronic illness and their parents
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences © 2012 Nordic College of Caring Science
Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 894–904, December 2013
How to Cite
Scand J Caring Sci; 2013; 27; 894–904. Perceptions of patient education during hospital visit – described by school-age children with a chronic illness and their parents
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- Foundation for Paediatric Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.