Parental stress and dyadic consensus in early parenthood among mothers and fathers in Sweden
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 Nordic College of Caring Science
Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 689–699, December 2014
How to Cite
Scand J Caring Sci; 2014; 28; 689–699 Parental stress and dyadic consensus in early parenthood among mothers and fathers in Sweden
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.