Age Should Not Be Considered in the Allocation of Deceased Donor Kidneys
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 675–681, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Ross, L. F. and Thistlethwaite, J. R. (2012), Age Should Not Be Considered in the Allocation of Deceased Donor Kidneys. Seminars in Dialysis, 25: 675–681. doi: 10.1111/sdi.12016
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.