Diet and Dialysis: Current Issues Series Editor: Jaime Uribarri
Contributions to Total Phosphorus Intake: All Sources Considered
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 54–61, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Calvo, M. S. and Uribarri, J. (2013), Contributions to Total Phosphorus Intake: All Sources Considered. Seminars in Dialysis, 26: 54–61. doi: 10.1111/sdi.12042
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.