Ehsan Rajabi-Jaghargh and Mahesh K. Krishnamoorthy have contributed equally to this paper.
Influence of Temporal Variation in Wall Shear Stress on Intima-Media Thickening in Arteriovenous Fistulae
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 511–519, July–August 2013
How to Cite
Rajabi-Jagahrgh, E., Krishnamoorthy, M. K., Wang, Y., Choe, A., Roy-Chaudhury, P. and Banerjee, R. K. (2013), Influence of Temporal Variation in Wall Shear Stress on Intima-Media Thickening in Arteriovenous Fistulae. Seminars in Dialysis, 26: 511–519. doi: 10.1111/sdi.12045
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.