PATIENT EDUCATION IN CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE AND DIALYSIS
Motivational Interviewing for Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 175–179, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Sanders, K. A., Whited, A. and Martino, S. (2013), Motivational Interviewing for Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease. Seminars in Dialysis, 26: 175–179. doi: 10.1111/sdi.12052
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.