PATIENT EDUCATION IN CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE AND DIALYSIS
The Culture of Education in a Large Dialysis Organization: Informing Patient-Centered Decision Making on Treatment Options for Renal Replacement Therapy
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 143–147, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Mollicone, D., Pulliam, J. and Lacson Jr, E. (2013), The Culture of Education in a Large Dialysis Organization: Informing Patient-Centered Decision Making on Treatment Options for Renal Replacement Therapy. Seminars in Dialysis, 26: 143–147. doi: 10.1111/sdi.12053
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.