PATIENT EDUCATION IN CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE AND DIALYSIS
Bridging the Gap: Innovative Approaches to Continuing Education in Rural, Remote, and Isolated First Nation Communities
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 164–168, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Scott, T., Menzies, C., Chenard, G. and Spence, M. (2013), Bridging the Gap: Innovative Approaches to Continuing Education in Rural, Remote, and Isolated First Nation Communities. Seminars in Dialysis, 26: 164–168. doi: 10.1111/sdi.12058
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!