PATIENT EDUCATION IN CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE AND DIALYSIS
An Evaluation of Wikipedia as a Resource for Patient Education in Nephrology
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 159–163, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Thomas, G. R., Eng, L., de Wolff, J. F. and Grover, S. C. (2013), An Evaluation of Wikipedia as a Resource for Patient Education in Nephrology. Seminars in Dialysis, 26: 159–163. doi: 10.1111/sdi.12059
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!