Guest Editor: Paul L. Kimmel
Opinion Guest Editor: Paul L. Kimmel
Sexual Dysfunction and Quality of Life in Patients on Maintenance Dialysis
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 278–280, May–June 2013
How to Cite
Weisbord, S. D. (2013), Sexual Dysfunction and Quality of Life in Patients on Maintenance Dialysis. Seminars in Dialysis, 26: 278–280. doi: 10.1111/sdi.12068
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.