Hand Ischemia Associated With Dialysis Vascular Access: An Individualized Access Flow-based Approach to Therapy
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 287–314, May–June 2013
How to Cite
Beathard, G. A. and Spergel, L. M. (2013), Hand Ischemia Associated With Dialysis Vascular Access: An Individualized Access Flow-based Approach to Therapy. Seminars in Dialysis, 26: 287–314. doi: 10.1111/sdi.12088
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.