Clinical and Economic Value of Performing Dialysis Vascular Access Procedures in a Freestanding Office-Based Center as Compared with the Hospital Outpatient Department among Medicare ESRD Beneficiaries
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 624–632, September–October 2013
How to Cite
Dobson, A., El-Gamil, A. M., Shimer, M. T., DaVanzo, J. E., Urbanes, A. Q., Beathard, G. A. and Litchfield, T. F. (2013), Clinical and Economic Value of Performing Dialysis Vascular Access Procedures in a Freestanding Office-Based Center as Compared with the Hospital Outpatient Department among Medicare ESRD Beneficiaries. Seminars in Dialysis, 26: 624–632. doi: 10.1111/sdi.12120
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
- Lifeline Vascular Access, a DaVita Healthcare Partners® affiliate
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.