Transition to Dialysis: Controversies in its Timing and Modality
Quality of Life and Mental Health Related to Timing, Frequency and Dose of Hemodialysis
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 697–701, November–December 2013
How to Cite
Cohen, S. D. and Kimmel, P. L. (2013), Quality of Life and Mental Health Related to Timing, Frequency and Dose of Hemodialysis. Seminars in Dialysis, 26: 697–701. doi: 10.1111/sdi.12124
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.