[Corrections added on 24 February 2014, after first online publication: “Indications” and “Impeding” were changed to “Indication” and “Impending” respectively in the title.]
Balloon Cinch Deformity during Angioplasty Procedures: An Indication for Impending Rupture†
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages E21–E23, March 2014
How to Cite
Salman, L., Castro, H., Vazquez-Padron, R. I., Monrroy, M., Abdelwahed, Y., Rizvi, A., Duque, J., Akmal, M. U. T., Merrill, D., Nayer, A. and Asif, A. (2014), Balloon Cinch Deformity during Angioplasty Procedures: An Indication for Impending Rupture. Seminars in Dialysis, 27: E21–E23. doi: 10.1111/sdi.12144
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.