Rupak Banerjee and Prabir Roy-Chaudhury have contributed equally to this paper.
New Techniques for Determining the Longitudinal Effects of Local Hemodynamics on the Intima-Media Thickness in Arteriovenous Fistulae in an Animal Model
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Seminars in Dialysis
How to Cite
Rajabi-Jagahrgh, E., Roy-Chaudhury, P., Wang, Y., Al-Rjoub, M., Campos-Naciff, B., Choe, A., Dumoulin, C. and Banerjee, R. K. (2013), New Techniques for Determining the Longitudinal Effects of Local Hemodynamics on the Intima-Media Thickness in Arteriovenous Fistulae in an Animal Model. Seminars in Dialysis. doi: 10.1111/sdi.12162
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Deans Collage of Engineering Research Fund, University of Cincinnati
- VA Merit. Grant Number: G100850-7200600000-1-1006891
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.