Dialysis Therapies and More: Things That You Should Know
When Should a Stent Be Placed in Patients with Vascular Access Dysfunction/Failure?
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 275–278, May–June 2014
How to Cite
Jube, N. and Asif, A. (2014), When Should a Stent Be Placed in Patients with Vascular Access Dysfunction/Failure?. Seminars in Dialysis, 27: 275–278. doi: 10.1111/sdi.12206
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!