Dialysis Therapies and More: Things That You Should Know
Is Acute Peritoneal Dialysis Feasible for Treatment of Hospital-Acquired Acute Kidney Injury?
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 239–242, May–June 2014
How to Cite
Chionh, C. Y. and Cruz, D. N. (2014), Is Acute Peritoneal Dialysis Feasible for Treatment of Hospital-Acquired Acute Kidney Injury?. Seminars in Dialysis, 27: 239–242. doi: 10.1111/sdi.12209
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.