Dialysis Therapies and More: Things That You Should Know
Is an Increased Serum Bicarbonate Concentration during Hemodialysis Associated with an Increased Risk of Death?
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 259–262, May–June 2014
How to Cite
Chen, J. L. T. and Kalantar-Zadeh, K. (2014), Is an Increased Serum Bicarbonate Concentration during Hemodialysis Associated with an Increased Risk of Death?. Seminars in Dialysis, 27: 259–262. doi: 10.1111/sdi.12231
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
- NIH/NIDDK. Grant Numbers: K24-DK091419, R01-DK078106
- Mr. Harold Simmons
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.