Abdominal Collateral Vein as an Unconventional Vascular Access for Hemodialysis in Patient with Central Vein Occlusion
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages E48–E50, July–August 2014
How to Cite
Stróżecki, P., Flisiński, M., Serafin, Z., Wiechecka-Korenkiewicz, J. and Manitius, J. (2014), Abdominal Collateral Vein as an Unconventional Vascular Access for Hemodialysis in Patient with Central Vein Occlusion. Seminars in Dialysis, 27: E48–E50. doi: 10.1111/sdi.12244
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Fundacja Nerkadar
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.