Blood Purification in Poisoning
Guidelines for Reporting Case Studies on Extracorporeal Treatments in Poisonings: Methodology
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Seminars in Dialysis Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 407–414, July–August 2014
How to Cite
Lavergne, V., Ouellet, G., Bouchard, J., Galvao, T., Kielstein, J. T., Roberts, D. M., Kanji, S., Mowry, J. B., Calello, D. P., Hoffman, R. S., Gosselin, S., Nolin, T. D., Goldfarb, D. S., Burdmann, E. A., Dargan, P. I., Decker, B. S., Hoegberg, L. C., Maclaren, R., Megarbane, B., Sowinski, K. M., Yates, C., Mactier, R., Wiegand, T. and Ghannoum, M. (2014), Guidelines for Reporting Case Studies on Extracorporeal Treatments in Poisonings: Methodology. Seminars in Dialysis, 27: 407–414. doi: 10.1111/sdi.12251
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2014
- 3CONSORT 2010 statement: updated guidelines for reporting parallel group randomized trials. Ann Intern Med 152:726–732, 2010, , , :
- 5Preferred reporting items for systematic reviews and meta-analyses: the PRISMA statement. Ann Intern Med 151:264–269;W264, 2009, , , , :
- 9The development of a tool to assess the quality of case reports of adverse events. Int J Risk Saf Med 10:123–133, 2008, , , :
- 17The RAND/UCLA Appropriateness Method User's Manual. Santa Monica, CA: RAND, 2011, , , , , , , , , :