Laminated carbonate deposits in Roman aqueducts: Origin, processes and implications
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 961–982, June 2013
How to Cite
Sürmelihindi, G., Passchier, C. W., Spötl, C., Kessener, P., Bestmann, M., Jacob, D. E., Baykan, O. N. (2013), Laminated carbonate deposits in Roman aqueducts: Origin, processes and implications. Sedimentology, 60: 961–982. doi: 10.1111/sed.12000
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 OCT 2012 12:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!