High-resolution seismic reflection profiling of neotectonic faults in Lake Timiskaming, Timiskaming Graben, Ontario-Quebec, Canada
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 983–1006, June 2013
How to Cite
Doughty, M., Eyles, N., Eyles, C. (2013), High-resolution seismic reflection profiling of neotectonic faults in Lake Timiskaming, Timiskaming Graben, Ontario-Quebec, Canada. Sedimentology, 60: 983–1006. doi: 10.1111/sed.12002
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2012 09:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!