Lake sediments as natural seismographs: A compiled record of Late Quaternary earthquakes in Central Switzerland and its implication for Alpine deformation
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Special Issue: Alpine Sedimentology
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 319–341, January 2013
How to Cite
Strasser, M., Monecke, K., Schnellmann, M., Anselmetti, F. S. (2013), Lake sediments as natural seismographs: A compiled record of Late Quaternary earthquakes in Central Switzerland and its implication for Alpine deformation. Sedimentology, 60: 319–341. doi: 10.1111/sed.12003
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2012 05:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!