Sea-water circulation on an oolite-dominated carbonate system in an epeiric sea (Middle Jurassic, Switzerland)
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Special Issue: Alpine Sedimentology
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 19–35, January 2013
How to Cite
Wetzel, A., Weissert, H., Schaub, M., Voegelin, A. R. (2013), Sea-water circulation on an oolite-dominated carbonate system in an epeiric sea (Middle Jurassic, Switzerland). Sedimentology, 60: 19–35. doi: 10.1111/sed.12007
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 NOV 2012 09:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!