Lateral sediment sources and knickzones as controls on spatio-temporal variations of sediment transport in an Alpine river
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Special Issue: Alpine Sedimentology
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 342–357, January 2013
How to Cite
Bekaddour, T., Schlunegger, F., Attal, M., Norton, K. P. (2013), Lateral sediment sources and knickzones as controls on spatio-temporal variations of sediment transport in an Alpine river. Sedimentology, 60: 342–357. doi: 10.1111/sed.12009
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2012 11:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
Vol. 60, Issue 2, 635–636, Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!