Planktonic foraminifer biostratigraphy as a tool in constraining the timing of flysch deposition: Gurnigel flysch, Voirons massif (Haute-Savoie, France)
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Special Issue: Alpine Sedimentology
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 225–238, January 2013
How to Cite
Ospina-ostios, L. M., Ragusa, J., Wernli, R., Kindler, P. (2013), Planktonic foraminifer biostratigraphy as a tool in constraining the timing of flysch deposition: Gurnigel flysch, Voirons massif (Haute-Savoie, France). Sedimentology, 60: 225–238. doi: 10.1111/sed.12013
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!