The Alpine Tethys rifted margins: Reconciling old and new ideas to understand the stratigraphic architecture of magma-poor rifted margins
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Special Issue: Alpine Sedimentology
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 174–196, January 2013
How to Cite
Masini, E., Manatschal, G., Mohn, G. (2013), The Alpine Tethys rifted margins: Reconciling old and new ideas to understand the stratigraphic architecture of magma-poor rifted margins. Sedimentology, 60: 174–196. doi: 10.1111/sed.12017
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!