Implications of trace element composition of syntaxial quartz cements for the geochemical conditions during quartz precipitation in sandstones
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 1111–1127, August 2013
How to Cite
Götte, T., Ramseyer, K., Pettke, T., Koch-Müller, M. (2013), Implications of trace element composition of syntaxial quartz cements for the geochemical conditions during quartz precipitation in sandstones. Sedimentology, 60: 1111–1127. doi: 10.1111/sed.12024
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 DEC 2012 06:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!