Aragonite stromatolitic buildups from Santorini (Aegean Sea, Greece): Geochemical and palaeontological constraints of the caldera palaeoenvironment prior to the Minoan eruption (ca 3600 yr bp)
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 1128–1155, August 2013
How to Cite
Anadón, P., Canet, C., Friedrich, W. L. (2013), Aragonite stromatolitic buildups from Santorini (Aegean Sea, Greece): Geochemical and palaeontological constraints of the caldera palaeoenvironment prior to the Minoan eruption (ca 3600 yr bp). Sedimentology, 60: 1128–1155. doi: 10.1111/sed.12025
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 DEC 2012 06:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!