Colluvial sedimentation in a hyperarid setting (Atacama Desert, northern Chile): Geomorphic controls and stratigraphic facies variability
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 1257–1290, August 2013
How to Cite
Ventra, D., Dìaz, G. C. and De boer, P. l. (2013), Colluvial sedimentation in a hyperarid setting (Atacama Desert, northern Chile): Geomorphic controls and stratigraphic facies variability. Sedimentology, 60: 1257–1290. doi: 10.1111/sed.12029
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2013 05:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!