Facies model of a fine-grained, tide-dominated delta: Lower Dir Abu Lifa Member (Eocene), Western Desert, Egypt
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 1313–1356, August 2013
How to Cite
Legler, B., Johnson, H. D., Hampson, G. J., Massart, B. Y.G., Jackson, C. A.-L., Jackson, M. D., El-Barkooky, A., Ravnas, R. (2013), Facies model of a fine-grained, tide-dominated delta: Lower Dir Abu Lifa Member (Eocene), Western Desert, Egypt. Sedimentology, 60: 1313–1356. doi: 10.1111/sed.12037
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2013 05:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!