Oxygenation of shallow marine environments and chemical sedimentation in Palaeoproterozoic peritidal settings: Frere Formation, Western Australia
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 1559–1582, December 2013
How to Cite
Akin, S. J., Pufahl, P. K., Hiatt, E. E., Pirajno, F. (2013), Oxygenation of shallow marine environments and chemical sedimentation in Palaeoproterozoic peritidal settings: Frere Formation, Western Australia. Sedimentology, 60: 1559–1582. doi: 10.1111/sed.12038
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2013 05:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada Discovery Grant
- Acadia Graduate Awards
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh Curwood Endowed Research Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!