Oxygenation of shallow marine environments and chemical sedimentation in Palaeoproterozoic peritidal settings: Frere Formation, Western Australia
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 1559–1582, December 2013
How to Cite
Akin, S. J., Pufahl, P. K., Hiatt, E. E., Pirajno, F. (2013), Oxygenation of shallow marine environments and chemical sedimentation in Palaeoproterozoic peritidal settings: Frere Formation, Western Australia. Sedimentology, 60: 1559–1582. doi: 10.1111/sed.12038
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2013 05:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada Discovery Grant
- Acadia Graduate Awards
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh Curwood Endowed Research Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!