Stratal architecture and platform evolution of an early Frasnian syn-tectonic carbonate platform, Canning Basin, Australia
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 1583–1620, December 2013
How to Cite
Chow, N., George, A. D., Trinajstic, K. M., Chen, Z.-Q. (2013), Stratal architecture and platform evolution of an early Frasnian syn-tectonic carbonate platform, Canning Basin, Australia. Sedimentology, 60: 1583–1620. doi: 10.1111/sed.12041
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2013 06:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- University of Western Australia
- University of Manitoba. Grant Numbers: 7860–05, DP0664703
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!