Intrinsic and extrinsic controls of spatial and temporal variations in modern fluvial tufa sedimentation: A thirteen-year record from a semi-arid environment
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
Special Issue: Processes and Products in Freshwater Carbonates
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 90–132, January 2014
How to Cite
Arenas, C., Vázquez-Urbez, M., Auqué, L., Sancho, C., Osácar, C., Pardo, G. (2014), Intrinsic and extrinsic controls of spatial and temporal variations in modern fluvial tufa sedimentation: A thirteen-year record from a semi-arid environment. Sedimentology, 61: 90–132. doi: 10.1111/sed.12045
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAR 2013 05:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
- Spanish Government and European Regional Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!