Autogenic incision-backfilling cycles and lobe formation during the growth of alluvial fans with supercritical distributaries
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 1498–1525, October 2013
How to Cite
Hamilton, P. B., Strom, K. and Hoyal, D. C. J. D. (2013), Autogenic incision-backfilling cycles and lobe formation during the growth of alluvial fans with supercritical distributaries. Sedimentology, 60: 1498–1525. doi: 10.1111/sed.12046
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAR 2013 10:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!