Sedimentology and depositional architecture of tufas deposited in stepped fluvial systems of changing slope: Lessons from the Quaternary Añamaza valley (Iberian Range, Spain)
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
Special Issue: Processes and Products in Freshwater Carbonates
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 133–171, January 2014
How to Cite
Arenas, C., Vázquez-Urbez, M., Pardo, G., Sancho, C. (2014), Sedimentology and depositional architecture of tufas deposited in stepped fluvial systems of changing slope: Lessons from the Quaternary Añamaza valley (Iberian Range, Spain). Sedimentology, 61: 133–171. doi: 10.1111/sed.12053
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 APR 2013 10:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
- Spanish Government and European Regional Development Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!