A numerical study of particle motion and two-phase interaction in aeolian sand transport using a coupled large eddy simulation – discrete element method
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 319–332, February 2014
How to Cite
Li, Z., Wang, Y., Zhang, Y. (2014), A numerical study of particle motion and two-phase interaction in aeolian sand transport using a coupled large eddy simulation – discrete element method. Sedimentology, 61: 319–332. doi: 10.1111/sed.12057
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 APR 2013 09:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 11272252, 10972176, 11102153
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!