Warm-temperate, marine, carbonate sedimentation in an Early Miocene, tide-influenced, incised valley; Provence, south-east France
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 497–534, February 2014
How to Cite
James, N. P., Seibel, M. J., Dalrymple, R. W., Besson, D., Parize, O. (2014), Warm-temperate, marine, carbonate sedimentation in an Early Miocene, tide-influenced, incised valley; Provence, south-east France. Sedimentology, 61: 497–534. doi: 10.1111/sed.12063
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUL 2013 05:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!