Climatic versus halokinetic control on sedimentation in a dryland fluvial succession
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 570–608, February 2014
How to Cite
Banham, S. G., Mountney, N. P. (2014), Climatic versus halokinetic control on sedimentation in a dryland fluvial succession. Sedimentology, 61: 570–608. doi: 10.1111/sed.12064
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2013 12:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
- Fluvial & Eolian Research Group
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!