Sediment geochemistry as a provenance indicator: Unravelling the cryptic signatures of polycyclic sources, climate change, tectonism and volcanism
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 383–410, February 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Pe-Piper, G., Piper, D. J.W. (2014), Sediment geochemistry as a provenance indicator: Unravelling the cryptic signatures of polycyclic sources, climate change, tectonism and volcanism. Sedimentology, 61: 383–410. doi: 10.1111/sed.12066
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUL 2013 04:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- Nova Scotia Offshore Energy Technical Research Association
- NSERC Discovery Grant
- Geological Survey of Canada Offshore Geoscience Program. Grant Number: 20130093
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!