Depositional architecture and evolution of progradationally stacked lobe complexes in the Eocene Central Basin of Spitsbergen
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 535–569, February 2014
How to Cite
Grundvåg, S.-A., Johannessen, E. P., Helland-Hansen, W., Plink-Björklund, P. (2014), Depositional architecture and evolution of progradationally stacked lobe complexes in the Eocene Central Basin of Spitsbergen. Sedimentology, 61: 535–569. doi: 10.1111/sed.12067
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2013 04:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2011
- Statoil ASA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!