Mud dispersal across a Cretaceous prodelta: Storm-generated, wave-enhanced sediment gravity flows inferred from mudstone microtexture and microfacies
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Author. Journal compilation © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 609–647, April 2014
How to Cite
Guy Plint, A. (2014), Mud dispersal across a Cretaceous prodelta: Storm-generated, wave-enhanced sediment gravity flows inferred from mudstone microtexture and microfacies. Sedimentology, 61: 609–647. doi: 10.1111/sed.12068
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2013 08:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!