A multidisciplinary approach to understanding carbonate deposition under tectonically controlled hydrothermal circulation: A case study from a recent travertine mound in the Euganean hydrothermal system, northern Italy
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
Special Issue: Processes and Products in Freshwater Carbonates
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 172–199, January 2014
How to Cite
Pola, M., Gandin, A., Tuccimei, P., Soligo, M., Deiana, R., Fabbri, P. and Zampieri, D. (2014), A multidisciplinary approach to understanding carbonate deposition under tectonically controlled hydrothermal circulation: A case study from a recent travertine mound in the Euganean hydrothermal system, northern Italy. Sedimentology, 61: 172–199. doi: 10.1111/sed.12069
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2013 01:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
- CariPaRo Foundation
- University of Padova. Grant Number: CPDA102312
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!