Multidirectional, synchronously-triggered seismo-turbidites and debrites revealed by X-ray computed tomography (CT)
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 861–880, June 2014
How to Cite
Van Daele, M., Cnudde, V., Duyck, P., Pino, M., Urrutia, R., De Batist, M. (2014), Multidirectional, synchronously-triggered seismo-turbidites and debrites revealed by X-ray computed tomography (CT). Sedimentology, 61: 861–880. doi: 10.1111/sed.12070
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2013 02:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
- Ghent University
- Fund for Scientific Research Flanders
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!