Widespread overspill from a saline density-current channel and its interaction with topography on the south-west Black Sea shelf
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 1639–1667, December 2013
How to Cite
Hiscott, R. N., Aksu, A. E., Flood, R. D., Kostylev, V., Yaşar, D. (2013), Widespread overspill from a saline density-current channel and its interaction with topography on the south-west Black Sea shelf. Sedimentology, 60: 1639–1667. doi: 10.1111/sed.12071
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2013 03:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!